Save 10% in stores: Just present your Designer Rewards membership card along with a valid driver’s license or provincial ID.
Ready to join?
Complete an application and return to any Crate and Barrel or CB2 store. You can also call Customer Service at 888.657.4108 for instructions on how to fax your application.Find a store near you
This Designer Rewards Program Letter of Agreement (this “Agreement”), along with any terms and conditions set forth in the application form and other written materials provided to Designer (as defined herein) from time to time, sets forth the terms and conditions of the Designer Rewards Program of Crate and Barrel Canada, Inc., d/b/a Crate and Barrel and CB2, and Meadowbrook L.L.C., d/b/a The Land of Nod (collectively, the “Company”). The Designer Rewards Program and its governing terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time in the Company’s discretion.
Once eligibility is met, and subject to the terms of this Agreement, Designers participating in this Designer Rewards Program will receive a 10% discount on any merchandise purchased at Crate and Barrel or CB2 stores in Canada. Discount cannot be redeemed at any stores in the Unites States (whether Crate and Barrel, Crate and Barrel Outlet, CB2, The Land of Nod or The Land of Nod Outlet stores) or at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com. Rights and rewards under this Agreement are nontransferable.
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY
An applicant who is an accredited professional designer will be eligible for participation in this Designer Rewards Program (and referenced herein as a “Designer”) upon approval by the Company after presentation of the following:
- A Business Card indicating the applicant’s design profession;
- A completed and signed Application form; and
- A copy of the applicant’s Business License or Resale Certificate showing proof of a design-based business, or
- A Valid membership card from one of the following professional organizations:
- APDIQ (Association professionnelle des designers d'intérieur du Québec)
- ARIDO (Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario)
- ARIDNB (Association of Registered Interior Designers of New Brunswick)
- CDECA (Canadian Decorators' Association)
- CSLA (Canadian Society of Landscape Architects)
- CSP (Canadian Home Staging Professionals)
- IDA (Interior Designers of Alberta)
- IDAS (Interior Designers Association of Saskatchewan)
- IDIBC (Interior Designers Institute of British Columbia)
- IDNS (Interior Designers of Nova Scotia)
- MRAIC (Member of Architecture Canada/RAIC), FRAIC (Fellow of Architecture Canada/RAIC) or membership in one of the provincial/territorial associations
- PIDIM (Professional Interior Designers Institute of Manitoba)
- Others as approved by the Company’s management
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Designer’s name and business address must be provided on the application. Note that the eligible Designer must be an individual and not a firm or entity; multiple individuals employed by a single firm or entity may apply individually by submitting individual application materials and gaining approval, but the firm or entity itself may not.
- It is the responsibility of the Designer to notify the Company of any changes in his/her contact information. Designers can update their information by calling or visiting a Crate and Barrel or CB2 store in Canada or by calling Customer Service at 888.657.4108.
- The Designer is the only person authorized to make purchases using his/her account number and Designer Rewards Card.
- The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Designer’s eligibility if the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that the Designer has violated the terms of this Agreement or the Designer Rewards Program generally or is no longer eligible to participate in the program.
- Discount is applied in stores at the point of sale on merchandise for sale at or through the Company’s Canadian stores only (including full-price, reduced-price or closeout items) at the then-prevailing retail price as stated.
- Discount is not applicable to purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees and non-merchandise charges.
- Discount does not apply to any purchases made prior to the enrollment in the Designer Rewards Program.
- Discount is not valid with any other offer or promotional program.
- Prices for merchandise eligible for discount are set for each item and are non-negotiable.
- All qualifying purchases must be made by the Designer in person only at a Company store in Canada. Phone orders and purchases made (whether in store or otherwise) by any other person are not eligible for discount.
- Merchandise eligible for discount is priced in Canadian dollars, and the corresponding discount is calculated in Canadian dollars.
- Merchandise eligible for discount is limited to the merchandise available for sale in Canada at or through the Company’s Canada stores, including full-price, reduced-price and closeout items.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- To make a purchase, the Designer must present his/her Designer Rewards card along with an accepted form of picture ID (e.g., driver’s license, provincial identification card or passport).
- The Designer may have his/her client pay for a purchase using the client’s check, credit card or other legal tender; however, in that case, both the Designer and the client must be present in the store at the time of purchase.
- The Designer (or in accordance with the above rule, the Designer’s client) will be responsible for payment of any and all taxes, services charges and other fees on the discounted amounts, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Product returns are subject to the applicable return policy and will be credited (as applicable) at the 10% discount rate.
- Designers participating in the Designer Rewards Program in Canada may also request a card for use in the United States. Such U.S. Designer Rewards card, if granted, is subject to all terms and conditions applicable to the Designer Rewards Program in the United States, a current copy of which can be found at crateandbarrel.com/DesignerRewards
- To request a U.S. card, visit a Company store in the U.S. or email your name, firm’s name, Canadian Designer Rewards card number and business phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow 2 to 4 weeks for processing.
- Canadian Designers with a U.S. Designer Rewards card may make online purchases at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com, but only if the purchase is being shipped to a U.S. postal address.
- To make an online purchase at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com, the Designer must use the credit card registered to his/her Designer Reward account; client or other third-party or unregistered credit cards may not be used.
- Canadian Designer Rewards member numbers are not valid on crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com, even if the Designer holds both U.S. and Canadian Designer Rewards cards. The U.S. Designer Rewards card number must be used.
By completing and signing the accompanying Application and submitting the required eligibility documentation (as set forth above), you confirm you have read, understood and fully accept and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Letter of Agreement.Close