Designer Rewards members enjoy exclusive savings in stores at all of our brands.
We are pleased to offer interior decorators, designers and architects an exclusive savings on full-price items at Crate and Barrel and CB2 stores in Canada. Our Designer Rewards tiered program is designed to reward you for your loyalty. Here’s how it works:
*Annual spend is based on total company purchases.
It’s easy to redeem your Designer Rewards membership discount in stores.
Save in stores
Just present your Designer Rewards membership card along with a valid driver’s license or provincial ID.
Complete an application and return it to any Crate and Barrel store. You may also call Customer Service at 888.657.4108, or submit your application and eligibility documentation to email@example.com.Find a store near you
Designer Rewards Program Letter of Agreement
Once eligibility is met, a Designer Rewards discount may be applied to any full-price merchandise purchased at Crate and Barrel and CB2 stores in Canada.
Please contact us with any questions.
This Designer Rewards Program Letter of Agreement along with any terms and conditions set forth herein and other written materials provided to Designer (as defined herein) from time to time (collectively, the “Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions of the Designer Rewards Program of Crate and Barrel Canada, Inc., d/b/a Crate and Barrel and CB2 (the “Company”). The Designer Rewards Program and the Agreement are subject to change from time to time at the Company’s sole discretion
Once eligibility is met, and subject to the terms of this Agreement, Designers participating in the Designer Rewards Program will receive a membership discount on full-price merchandise purchased at Crate and Barrel or CB2 stores in Canada. Discount cannot be redeemed at any stores in the United States (whether Crate and Barrel, Crate and Barrel Outlet, CB2, The Land of Nod or The Land of Nod Outlet stores) or at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com. Rights and rewards under this Agreement are nontransferable
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY
An applicant who is an accredited professional designer will be eligible for participation in this Designer Rewards Program (and referenced herein as a “Designer”) upon approval by the Company after presentation of the following:
1. A Business Card indicating the applicant’s design profession or a design firm website listing the applicant’s name;
2. A completed and signed Application form; and
3. Either: a) a copy of the applicant’s Business License or Resale Certificate showing proof of a design-based business (with an additional signed resale certificate for each state where tax exemption is sought); or b) a valid membership card from one of the following professional organizations:
- APDIQ (Association professionnelle des designers d’intérieur du Québec)
- ARIDO (Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario)
- ARIDNB (Association of Registered Interior Designers of New Brunswick)
- CDECA (Canadian Decorators’ Association)
- CSLA (Canadian Society of Landscape Architects)
- CSP (Canadian Home Staging Professionals)
- IDA (Interior Designers of Alberta)
- IDAS (Interior Designers Association of Saskatchewan)
- IDIBC (Interior Designers Institute of British Columbia
- IDNS (Interior Designers of Nova Scotia)
- MRAIC (Member of Architecture Canada/RAIC), FRAIC (Fellow of Architecture Canada/RAIC) or membership in one of the provincial/territorial associations
- PIDIM (Professional Interior Designers Institute of Manitoba)
- Others as approved by the Company’s management
DESIGNER REWARDS MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
*Annual spend is based on total company purchases.
- Premier tier status is based on total company purchases for a calendar year (January 1–December 31). All members of the same design firm enrolled in the Designer Rewards program will receive the same tiered discount.
- Designers must present their Designer Rewards membership card or member number at time of purchase to count toward Designer/design firm’s annual spending. Purchases of all full-price merchandise (net of returns and cancellations) made by a Designer at any Company brand during a calendar year will count toward membership upgrades for Designer or Designer’s design firm, whether through a non-Outlet retail location, a Company website or a Designer Rewards Specialist.
- Purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees and non-merchandise charges do not count toward Designer/design firm’s spend.
- Designers will not be able to transfer their personal or design firm spend to a new design firm should they terminate employment or association with the design firm.
- If Designer or design firm qualifies for an upgrade in tier status, Designer will be contacted by the Company within 60 days regarding new membership status.
- Premier members can continue to use their existing Designer Rewards membership card. The higher discount will automatically be reflected at the point of sale or in cart on the website.
- Premier members or their design firm must maintain a minimum annual spend of $10,000 in order to keep their premier-level 15% discount. If the annual minimum will return to the Classic tier and receive a 10% discount.
- Returned purchases or canceled orders will be deducted from the Designer/design firm’s annual spend.
- The Canadian Designer Rewards program is managed separately; therefore, purchases made through a U.S. retail location cannot be applied to Designer’s Canadian tier status.
- For questions regarding Designer/design firm’s status, please contact a Designer Rewards Specialist at 888.657.4108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designer’s name and business address must be provided on the application. Note that the eligible Designer must be an individual and not a design firm or entity; multiple individuals employed by a single design firm or entity may apply individually by submitting individual application materials and gaining approval, but the design firm or entity itself may not become a Designer Rewards member
- It is the responsibility of Designer to notify the Company of any changes in his/her contact information. Designers can update their information by calling or visiting any Crate and Barrel or CB2 store in Canada or by calling Customer Service at 888.657.4108.
- Designer is the only person authorized to make purchases using his/her account number and Designer Rewards Card.
- The Company reserves the right to make all membership determinations at its sole discretion.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Employees of the Company are not eligible for membership.
- The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Designer’s eligibility if the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that Designer has violated the terms of this Agreement. Company will notify the program member that they are no longer eligible to participate in the program.
- Members may cancel their membership at any time by calling Customer Service at 888.657.4108.
- Lost, stolen or damaged membership cards may be cancelled and replaced at the Company’s sole discretion. Please visit a Canadian retail location or call Customer Service at 888.657.4108 to request a new membership card.
- Company may discontinue program at any time and at the Company’s sole discretion.
- Discount applies only on full-price merchandise for sale in Canada through the Company’s Canadian stores.
- Discount is non-negotiable.
- Discount may not be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotional program and cannot be applied to reduced price, sale, closeout or clearance merchandise.
- Discount is not applicable to purchases of Gift Cards, services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees and non-merchandise charges.
- Discount does not apply to any purchases made prior to enrollment in the Designer Rewards Program.
- Merchandise eligible for discount is priced in Canadian dollars, and the corresponding discount is calculated in Canadian dollars.
- The Designer Rewards discount is not redeemable for cash.
- Company reserves the right to change the list of items not eligible for the Designer Rewards discount at any time and at its sole discretion. Any such changes will be posted online at crateandbarrel.ca/DesignerRewards.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- To make a purchase in stores, Designer must present his/her Designer Rewards card along with an accepted form of picture ID (e.g., driver’s license, provincial identification card or passport).
- Designer may have his/her client pay for a purchase using the client’s credit card or other legal tender
- Designer (or in accordance with the above rule, Designer’s client) will be responsible for payment of any and all taxes, service charges and other fees on the discounted amounts, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Product returns are subject to the applicable return policy and will be credited (as applicable) at the membership discount rate.
- Designers participating in the Designer Rewards Program in Canada may also request a card for use in the United States. Such U.S. Designer Rewards card, if granted, is subject to all terms and conditions applicable to the Designer Rewards Program in the United States, a current copy of which can be found at crateandbarrel.com/DesignerRewards.
- The U.S. terms are similar to those in Canada, with a few differences, such as redemption locations and eCommerce websites.
- To request a U.S. card, visit a Company store in the U.S. or email: Designer name, design firm’s name, Canadian Designer Rewards card number and business phone number to email@example.com. Allow two to four weeks for processing.
- Canadian Designers with a U.S. Designer Rewards card may make online purchases at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com, but only if the purchase is being shipped to a U.S. postal address
- To make an online purchase at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com, Designer must use the credit card registered to his/her Designer Reward account; client or other third-party or unregistered credit cards may not be used.
- Canadian Designer Rewards member numbers are not valid on crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com or landofnod.com, even if Designer holds both U.S. and Canadian Designer Rewards cards. The U.S. Designer Rewards card number must be used.
COMMUNICATION AND PRIVACY
- Company may contact Designers or design firms directly regarding changes to the Designer Rewards program.
By completing and signing the accompanying Application and submitting the required eligibility documentation (as set forth above), Designer confirms he/she has read, understood and fully accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.